let's see your walkbehind setups!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lsu03, Mar 9, 2008.

1. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

no riders allowed!!

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I'll get some later i just got two new scags..a 36" and a 48"..:cool2:

3. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are mine. Little Lawn-Boy 21". I really love that mower. Sens-a-Speed is so easy and effortless to use. Grab the bar and start walking, no gears, no extra handles or levers. The Cub Cadet is the 33" model with 4 speed gear drive and 10.5hp Briggs. I know both of these are residential models, but I'm working part time and also have a commercial rider, so these don't get that much use. I also work solo, so I take good care of the equipment and service it myself regularly.

17A.jpg

4. sandman23

sandman23 LawnSite Member
    from GA

I am excited about my new 36tthp. Most of my lawns are 4-6k tightly manicured Bermuda and I was beating them up with my Lazer. I had a 36 metro hp (nice mower also) but I sold it. At 37, I opted for the hydro. This thing leaves a real nice finish. It has a 2 wheel sulky and mulch kit.
    046.JPG

046.JPG

5. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice 36 how much was it fi you dont mind? I need a 36 to do in some pool areas. A push mower is not an option at this point. Its all about makin time!

6. sandman23

sandman23 LawnSite Member
    from GA

It was 5k. I think they are way overpriced but IMHO there isn't a better mower for my needs (ECS, floating deck, dual hydro, 18500 bts, super construction, great cut).

7. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

You can get a 36inch of many brands for 3k if your willing to do a gear drive... hydros are all around 5k for toro, hustler, exmark, bobcat etc

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

O I can see half of a rider in that picture, your out! :walking:

9. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Epic, that was funny

10. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Here is a pic of me on one of our 36" T-bar Toros, it doesn't look like it, but I'm moving at about 6.5mph there, cutting away, we love the T-bars.

me on a Toro.jpg

me on a Toro.jpg