Lets start a "show aerial views of your lawns" thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, May 18, 2008.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I will start with a couple. The houses with the green X are the ones we service. If its a single house there is no X on the house. If you look close you can actually see the stripes in a few of the lawns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I'm working the fire station today so I don't know if I can do it here. But how do you post satellite images to a thread?

On the images from Google Earth, the satellite took the pic while I was mowing one of my large properties (a church). You can see my truck, trailer, and me out there mowing. From what I can see from the pic, it was taken a few years ago because I can tell what mowing equipment was on my trailer. :)

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Just click on the image box and post the link in there. It should work.

4. lawnspecialties

I'll try this. If it works, you can see my truck and trailer with a John Deere 455 still on it. If you look about 50 yards from the corner, you'll see me on a Hustler. I'm the little yellowish spot. Zooming in makes it a little more obvious.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=35.801304,-78.4009&amp;spn=0.001962,0.003626&amp;t=h&amp;z=18&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJpnOA3ioEtcI9rx_v7gyZqlolGTYw"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=35.801304,-78.4009&amp;spn=0.001962,0.003626&amp;t=h&amp;z=18&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

5. lawnspecialties

I'm clueless :hammerhead:

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

[​IMG]I can't get the link to work. Oh well.....

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Hmp......is it really a good idea to show location of lawns that you service. From the best I have read over 7 years lawnsite guys get top dollar for yards.

8. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

:laugh: Thats why I crossed over the street names. Nobody knows where these lawns are.

For the others you have to use google earth or microsoft virtual earth. Once its on your screen you need to hit "print screen" on your keyboard then open up microsoft paint and paste it then save the file then upload it to a hosting site like photobucket.com then you can post the pictures here.

9. jkilov

jkilov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MS

I can't se the state or quality of peaples lawns from these pictures.