Let's take a business survey !!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KirbysLawn, Feb 19, 2001.

1. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet, I'm the only one who uses Alltel. Ya'll are very lucky. Anyways you guys that are using personal insurance while using your truck for business purposes are taking a big risk. Say that God forbid you hit someone and injure or kill them. Your insurance company will say your not insured since you were not using the vehicle for purposes stated in the policy. Hope your family is super wealthy cause the lawyers will take a couple million.
  2. GREG R

GREG R LawnSite Member

okay did it
    wish it had more questions I like
    seeing the total results. Its fun.
  3. plow kid

plow kid Banned

i am only the third person to visit that poll and be a partnership, i brought it to the top too,:rolleyes:
  4. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Nice poll! The results were interesting. What are you going to think up next??

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Yea, I noticed the same thing. For those of you who have your work truck under your personal policy check with your agent! One accident and your done!

Greg, what questions??? I can add any time I need to.

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 02-20-2001 at 11:24 PM]
  6. Old Guy

Old Guy LawnSite Member

Great idea! I'd like to see a couple hundred more responses to get a good sample.
  7. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

back to the top it goes.
    For those who think a commercial auto/truck policy is too expensive. Have you called for a quote?
    After three years without commercial auto...I called the agent that has my business insurance for a commercial policy
    on the truck. VERY AFFORDABLE In fact less than regular auto policy. I also upped my business liability insurance from 300K to 1mil for an additional $12.00 per year.
    Rest easy guys... get coverage.
    Steps off the soapbox.
  8. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

got my vote
  9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Accuratelawn is right. Commercial insurance for your truck/trucks is very affordable.
    No one should run the risk of not having it.
  10. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

My vote is in.