1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Letter Help Good thread.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassyfras, Oct 8, 2005.

1. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

OK guys I did a search on this and can't find much. Gophers website doesn't have it either. I think is going to be a good helper for other guys.

I partnered up with another company to do my apps. I need a letter to send my customers this fall to get them to sign up for future lawn apps. I'm not the best writer and need something creative. Also not my expertise. Right now I have almost ten fert. accounts for this guy. I'm planning on selling the biz to him this winter and just doing sales for him part-time while at college. I dont know commision yet. I guess thats to be discussed. Anyway I really need a letter and planing on offering 5% pre-pay discount before Febuary 1 or so and maybe make it look like there getting a percentage off this year if they sign up for next year. Not sure how to word it. Any help is great.
    Take care guys.

P.S Not doing the apps myself. Disclosing that I sub-out all work for the pest and fert.