1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

letter i recieved from new client

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 8, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

dear sir, after reviewing your contract, we have decided it is in our best interest not to secure your services. thank you for your time
  2. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Did you meet him in person and did he agree to go with your services? I'd give him a call and maybe find out what his concern is.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

That pretty much says it...
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

they must of heard you of you not showing up at the ladies property...LOL :)
  5. bobbygedd

from NJ

no, actually, i posted about this pr!ck a while back. you all told me to run, fast, and i tried working him. he wanted to try me "on a trial basis. he wanted to pay $25, instead of my $30. he wanted liberal "call off" privilages. he wanted to be billed at the end of the month, after all services were complete. he didn't "feel comfortable" signing an agreement. the answer was NO to all his requests. after talking with him, he said mail it. i guess the thieving rat faced no good scheming bumb couldn't bring his fat sorry azz to sign it. o well, NEXT
  6. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Whyd you take him in the first place? Ahh i prolly woulld have to.
  7. bobbygedd

from NJ

i got one 3 blocks away, and want to fill the route in that area. thought, just maybe, there was an inkling of hope. wrong again
  8. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Ive noticed people on here giving bobby grief about his lack of so called professionalism. Do you think microsoft execs arent using the exact same language about apple execs.