Letter of cancelation

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Just Cut, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Just Cut

Just Cut LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone could e-mail me a professional looking letter of cancelation. e-mail address Rkennedy649@aol.com Thanks in advance:)

2. Do you want to cancel customers service?

3. Just Cut

Just Cut LawnSite Member

yes, a couple of days ago I titled a post, should I dump this customer that post will explain the sitution

4. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Just explain to them either on the phone or a letter that due to unforseen difficulties you are no longer able to service their account. Thank you for your biz, and have a nice life.

Job done.

5. B. Phagan

B. Phagan LawnSite Member

Just Cut,

I'm assuming you have a written and legally binding agreement with your customer you want to terminate. If so, you may want to reveiw your agreement to give you the latitude you need to hold them and for you to bail out due to certain situations. I've written a book entitled "How to write a green industry agreement that benefits YOU" and incorporates job specs and verbiage, various cancellation clauses, caveats for the agreement and property and addresses issues relative to landscape and grounds maintenance agreements.

Many of us have standardized agreements which typically prove costly due to fixed specs, pricing, legalities, payments, cola's and not allowing to maximize income and profits on jobs. I firmly believe agreements should be "tailor made" to each client based on all the above and more.