1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

letter of thanks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by little mike, Jun 27, 2005.

1. little mike

little mike LawnSite Member

Hello i'm new to the forum and I'd just like to say hey to everyone out there I discovered this site while looking for info on backpack blowers I found y'alls
    knowledge to be very helpful I went with a RedMax EB 7001 it is every thing you guys said and then some in all honesty I don't consider myself a pro because I only servive 2 accounts a month plus my own home due to the fact I work as an OTR driver and am only home 2 no more than 3 days a month but I look forward to the day I can devote more time to this business
  2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Welcome aboard Mike enjoy all the helpful info and the cast of characters that call Lawn Site home lol.

3. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Rob, "cast of CHARACTERS" sure is an understatement here. Hopefully Mike will learn like most of us what "stories" are true and which are makebelieve. There is a plethora of information here as well as a lot of worhtless dribble that should only be looked upon as some off-colored humor. Welcome Mike, sit back and enjoy the ride!
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yes,yes it is an understatement,but it is also true to an extent. Everyone on here is "unique". And in due time he will also learn not to believe every word that is spoken by a certain member here at LS. And we all know who that is. :D

Aside from the above I agree 100% that LS is a great source of info.

P.S. TD/Bob thanks for the laugh:)