1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

letter trailer like this? pic included

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by grass disaster, Mar 9, 2010.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

not done yet just a little computer magic.

ok so i'm part time and not sure if i should go through with lettering the trailer this year.

i'm undecided about lettering the trailer. i'm not sure how much work i wil be able to accept this year with a new borne in the family. and a full time job.

i have a new logo and a new website this year www.grassmasterservice.com

i'm just trying to get the phones ringing not exactly sure how much work i have this year or will be able to handle. trying to find the ballance between family and work.

what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Meatplow

Meatplow LawnSite Member

Looks fantastic to me. Get rid of the computer edit and put on the real thing!

Just my two copper.
  3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Looks nice. I'd go with it.
  4. overtime mp

overtime mp LawnSite Member

nice looks great on the black trailer, are you planning to put anything on the rear ramp? put on the trailer
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  5. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

do it up. looks great
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

7. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

For a part-time that looks great and is just what i am looking at now. What type of trailer is that? i see a white logo on the bottom left, is that it, and what size are you using? I am also a part-time guy with three kids and a fulltime job.
  8. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks awesome! I think I am going to copy ya just a little!!
  9. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Looks really good.
  10. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan--Looks really good, especially on a black trailer! Crisp, clean, and simple. The only thing I'd suggest is for lettering your website, you might want to do it like this:

GrassMasterService.com v GRASSMASTERSERVICE.COM

All caps makes it a little hard to read at a glance. By only capping the the first letter of each word lets the eye pick it up quicker. Other then that I wouldn't change a thing, I'd run a logo like any day.:drinkup: