Lettered up the new Enclosed, Inside pics too

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lynden-Jeff, May 3, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Finally got the Vinyl on the new enclosed. For $1200 its not to bad. Also built some shelves.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow very nice looking trailer, inside and out
  3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

If you want a picky remark i would say it would look even better if the wide green stripe with the 3 service listings on it was the same color as the green is "Lynden" co. name logo.
    Other than that it looks fantastic.
  4. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

Looks really good. My equipment is all being painted black with green text/white accents. This is a little preview for me and it looks good. Can we see your truck(s) too?
  5. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

nice rig buddy!
    Just curious, when you hang things on the walls of the enclosed trailers, how far can you screw into the wall of those thing before you have to wory about going through the outer wall, and will the interior plywood support all that you need to hang there.
  6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Great!! I can't wait to get mine lettered.
  7. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really good! The "Cargo Express" sticker on the back is a little distracting. I'd lose that if possible.
  8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

We did try the darker green (although hard to see but the inside of the lettering is actually a hi res grass pic, not a color) and it just didn't pop enough with the letters. Blended in to the black.

You have a good 1.5 inchs but I use short screws and attach pine boards to the 3/8ths plywood walls since they are too thin to screw directly too.

That is coming off soon.

Here are some pics of the truck.

9. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

all that time blocking out your number and there it is on the bed of your truck....Also, great looking equipment..
  10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

nice truck and trailer