Lettering your truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LifeBack Lawns, Jul 2, 2013.

1. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

What would you put on your truck and where? Yes a phone number and your company name is a no brainer, but what have you guys done and where have you put the lettering? What colors are more visually appealing and catch their attention? Again this is only for a truck (white) any color will do. If you have pics of your truck that is already lettered please post them as well.

2. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

Also, those that you have had your trucks lettered, how much was it?

3. ncnurseryman

ncnurseryman LawnSite Member

Where I'm at, once the printer place has your logo etc on file its not too much. My friend just got a new truck and had the two back door windows of his crew cab done for 30.00 bucks total. The same place does my shirts and hats and I remember that the initial cost to have all my info and logo stuff set up was about $50.00 but once that's done everything is cheaper and easier to do.

4. ncnurseryman

I have to have my new truck lettered too and haven't decided what color either. My truck is silver.

5. LifeBack Lawns

Where do you use ncnursery? You in Durham? I cannot see it when away from the computer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ncnurseryman

Yeah, in Durham near rougemont. The place I use is in roxboro called R&S printing. They do a great job and not expensive. You mowing today? Wet as hell.

7. ncnurseryman

Correction. Its actually called R&S sporting goods center on Morgan st in roxboro.

8. LifeBack Lawns

Not today. I tried a little yesterday, but I am not going I mess with this for a day or two. This has been a crazy season. How about you?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ncnurseryman

Nope. I wanted to but its just too wet and more rain coming. Maybe tomorrow. What's your business name. Maybe I've seen you around.

10. LifeBack Lawns

Lifeback Lawns. You? I have work in Roxboro, Timberlake, Rougemont, Durham, few Hillsborough, Raleigh, Creedmoor, Butner, Franklinton, and some Bahama. I haven't had my vehicle lettered but I am always pulling a Scag around. What's yours? I always see lots of trucks around and like to look at the equipment.
    Posted via Mobile Device