Letters?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DixieChopper88, Jan 8, 2007.

1. DixieChopper88

DixieChopper88 LawnSite Member

Hi i'm beginning to branch out into commercial accounts. TLC helped me out greatly with a letterhead, but i'm not for sure what to put in the letter that i'm going to send out to the business. Like do i talk about myself, if anyone has an example i would be very grateful. Thank you, josh

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

We mow blow and go real good.

;)

I would make it a short introduction to your company. You can list your experiance in basic terms.

Keep it short and sweet with double spaced lines.

What type of commecial are you going after? Fast food, Office buildings, warehouses? Retail Big Box?

3. DixieChopper88

I'm looking for really any commercial account i can handle. Right now i'm looking at 3 fast food, 2 church's, and a school system.

4. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Are you sending out a BID or are you introducing yourselves? Schools often send out RFP's or publish them in the news paper. Churches often are looking for very cheap or free.

What makes you qualified? Why are you different? You need a couple of sentences about your company.

5. DixieChopper88

Well the school system i will be bidding on, as well as the one church; the fast food and the other church i will be introducing myself.

6. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Dixie, I will shoot you another email with a letter that I sent to commercials. I got a couple of calls, and I have a bid still pending.

7. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Then you really need two letters, introduction - I am a nice guy give me a chance. Thank you for the chance here is your price.

8. Duekster

from DFW, TX

we pledge to provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service. We have to earn the trust and respect of our customers every day in order for the customer to make the decision to choose our services. Our technicians are continually trained in the latest methods and technology required in the landscape industry. As members of the business community, we adhere to a code of ethics and our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety, and craftsmanship.

I would be interested in seeing anyone elses.

9. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce ourselves and for allowing us to make our recommendations for your Landscape and Irrigation needs. We know that Company A, as well as yourself are proud of ?????? quality.

These recommendations based upon good Landscape practices and our understanding of your wish to maintain the curb appeal of Company A.

It is your desire to help you make Company A a focal point in the community. An attractive landscape and entry will enhance curb appeal. This greatly builds upon the dedication that your company has put into ??? .

We work very closely with growers that have a reputation for providing only the highest quality plant stock. We will use the best available selection of plants that are hardy and adapted to our area. In addition, our selections will provide an immediate visual impact with long-term considerations. It is our desire to help you achieve these results at the most competitive price possible. Please review our proposed scope of work and advise us if it meets your goals and expectations.

10. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Total Lawn Care........if you dont mind would you shoot me a copy of your letter also?