Letters

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro Prop Care, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Pro Prop Care

Pro Prop Care LawnSite Member

Is it worth the 28dollars to buy sean adams 20 buisiness letters for getting new clients, retaining old clients etc.......?

2. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

I suppose it depends upon if you think you can write them yourself, in other words, if you are an effective communicator (which many men are not :) .) Also take into consideration how much work you are trying to get. I don't think anyone can answer that but you. Good luck.

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LOL..the answer from the typical woman. :D

4. mower_babe

(Tiedeman - Not to go on a tangent here, but overall, women are better communicators than men. Men usually excel at the mathematical, logical aspects of life. Men are usually less emotional and more analytical.

I don't consider myself typical, just realistic. Take a poll and I am sure you will see the truth. )

5. tiedeman

from earth

take is easy mower_babe, I was just joking...take a poll, women usually fly off the handle and can't take a joke.

again just joking...LOL

6. mower_babe

fine- ya got me!lol;)

7. tiedeman

from earth

:D

but yes I do have to agree to a certain point that women word things better. That is why I always ask my wife for advice on business related advertisements, letters, etc.

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Uhhh....Tied,Babe your both right....
    Any way at a buck forty a piece why not get them?
    The worst that can happen is you spent 28 bucks educating yourself.
    I've spent 28 bucks on worse things to be sure.

9. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought them....I would do it again in a second. It worked great most of the time...sometimes the letters just wouldnt hit right but they are great anyhow for making your company look professional at the least!

10. Blue Ribbon Turf

Blue Ribbon Turf LawnSite Member

Hey Mower Babe I beg to differ with you, but men are effective communicators. It is just the listening part we have a problem with!