Liability Insurance in FL

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by panzafit, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Think again my friend! You are god people but Obama is looking to collect.

2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Not for nothing, but a CPO in FL has probably the most detailed documentation of what they did when and where than any landscaper. You are required to account for just about every drop of product you buy and apply. Its been said a few times on here it takes way more effort to be dishonest with less return than to run a legit operation.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

I wouldnt call BEARWISE in Orlando, I called at least 3 times -2 messages 1 real person who sent me to some guys voice mail. I emailed at least 3 times also. I dont understand how they operate but it dont look very good.

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

That's weird. Back in the day when I used them as a solo op the service was great. $418 a year bought me decent policy, now with employees and a broader spectrum the price is much higher and I use Nationwide.:usflag:

5. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

It's still great, just spoke with Drew a few minutes ago about my Workers comp. Had the answer right away no problem, looks like some one may have a beef with the company for some reason. kayeproperties has posted on two different threads.

6. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

I had problems getting calls returned with Bearwise. Same story every time, "I'll call you in the morning", 3 days later still no call backs. I finally went with a different provider.

7. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

I dont have a beef as I never did business with them. not for lack of trying. I just wouldnt recommend any one that after at least 6 attempts never even replies. Maybe he is making too much money already. Its his business I just posted as an FYI for others. I thought this is what this site was about???