1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Licensing In all States!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GroundKprs, Feb 9, 2004.

1. C130FE

C130FE LawnSite Member

Do most "normal" insurance companies provide this kind of coverage (State Farm, Allstate, etc) or do you have to look to certain ones who specialize in that type of coverage?
  2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

No, State Farm, Allstate don't provide it. Do a search for companies that specialize in business insurance in your area. They will point you in the right direction , if they don't offer it. I have mine through Indiana Insurance, but that might not be available in your area. Others on here have Erie Insurance.
  3. SS Lawn Care

SS Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I am studying now for my Turfgrass and Ornamental pest applicator license, in Oklahoma. Has anyone specifically taken these tests in this state? I was wondering how detailed of a test it is. Will a read through of the books be sufficient or do I need to make notecards and study like I did in college? Just curious, thanks.