Life is Superrrrrrr !!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fastcut, Sep 26, 2001.

1. fastcut

fastcut LawnSite Member

Well took delivery of my Super Z yesterday and i just have to say this thing is awesome. I feel like a little kid again. Have not had a whole lot of time on it yet. This is my first Z mower so Its going to take a little time to get used to the controls. The controls on the Super Z are a little more touchy then the regular Z. You dont have to move the controls very far to be moving quit fast. Sometimes I think this thing goes faster than 15mph. I'm going to have to have someone clock me on radar.

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

YES--life is super!

oh, and by the way, congrats on that new mower.

GEO

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

what geogun said. lifes great

4. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your S z and I hope you like it. Sounds like your having a good time already!!

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Fastcut,
    Glad your happy !!!!
    Just make sure you save some of that speed for sled racing this winter..............lol:D

6. dhicks

dhicks Member

Well, as for me, I'm Super-Z 'appy for you. Congrats and watch the speed in school zones. :D

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

with all that power, try and make it do a burnout and then a donut in the parking lot. congrats on your purchase

8. a1 lawncare

a1 lawncare LawnSite Member

just got my first z abouta month ago, and i'm pretty well done kickin myself in the butt, what the heck was i waiting for. well if you get tired of kickin you own butt let us know, we'll help anyway possible....

congrat's on your new purchase

keith

9. hustlers

hustlers LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

hey, watch out for sprinklers and sewer caps

10. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats on your super Z and you do not need radar, just go to your local sporting goods store and get a hand held GPS for hunters. (Used to be about $200, probably down to $125 by now) It gives ground speed readouts even when walking slow. Thanks, Brad (I use one elk hunting all the time otherwise I would get lost.)