Light bars

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by N&CLandscaping, Sep 21, 2008.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

My Buddy started up a small company. He remanufactures lightbars and other Emergency Lighting things. Prices are really good! I Just bought a Edge Mini and it works great!

He is just using this to see how business goes, I told him id put it up on here. Maybe some of you guys would be interested? I can answer any questions you have.

http://www.freewebs.com/lightbardue/

2. N&CLandscaping

If the link above does not work, type it in in your url box

3. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

A working link might be a good first step.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

should it be lightbardude ????

5. Isobel

6. Double Cut

Double Cut LawnSite Member

The only problem with the site is that at the top of it....there are ads for his competitors (with direct links) selling the same lights and many more.

That aint good for business.:waving:

Marty

7. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

:nono: LOL that is true not good to start off :nono:
    maybe he didnt see it :hammerhead:

8. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

he spelled guarantee wrong too...prices aint that great imo...i paid waaay less than that last week for an led bar similar to the one he's advertising...140 shipped to the door, 4 heads, 6 led modules/head...

9. N&CLandscaping

Its just a side buisness, im not trying to sell anything on here, just thought id show u guys. They are good prices, that Mini Edge sells for $400.00 new. So its not that bad of a price. I would be curious to where you bought that led bar for $140.00 though? That is a great price

10. Isobel

I suppose the problem that I would have about buying one of these light bars from your friend's site is that its not telling me much in terms of details on the lightbars themselves--measurements, wattage, how does it attach to the vehicle, whats the electrical connection, etc.

Also, on a search on eBay I can find that first item, the Whelen mini strobe, for cheaper than your friend's price.

While I can appreciate its a side business, he might want to put a little bit more effort into the overall site.