Light Kit

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by SuperZ, Jun 6, 2008.

1. SuperZ

SuperZ LawnSite Member

PJ,

Just wondering if Hustler had a major run on the LED light kits for the Super Z. I ordered mine about 5 weeks ago and according to the dealer they are still on back order. Do you have any idea how long it will take before they will become available to be shipped? Thank You.

2. SuperZ

SuperZ LawnSite Member

I just received a call today to let me know that my light kit is in. I cannot wait to get it installed!! I don't know what took it so long to get here, but the patient wait is over.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of a shortage, but your regional warehouse may have a shortage.
    Who is your dealer?

Pj

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good.
    Sorry for the wait.

Pj

5. SuperZ

SuperZ LawnSite Member

My dealer is The Garden Spot. For some reason they must have been short on supply, but as mentioned in the earlier thread I received a call this morning telling me that the light kit had just been delivered.

Thank You!

6. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

The midwest distributor for your area has went on a great run on light kits....sorry it took so long to get them back in.

Say hi to Clyde....what a great guy.

7. SuperZ

SuperZ LawnSite Member

blackandgold:

I stopped by to pick up the light kit from Clyde and told him that someone from Cedar Rapids, IA said to tell him hello. He thought for a bit and then said he thought that you were the old rep that originally set him up. Anyway, I drove 40 miles (one way) to buy this machine from Clyde and he has provided me with good service and I really enjoy the machine. There is one other dealer that is pretty close, but so far there is NO service department. They won't even order parts for you. I am not real sure why Hustler would set them up as a dealer if someone is not commited to the machines. This is the reason I drove to Edina to get my Hustler, now hopefully it is pretty well trouble free as I had ExMark, Dixie, Bad Boy, Deere, and Kubota much closer. Only time will tell....