1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lighting Brands

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by PLM-1, Aug 14, 2007.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm having trouble finding suppliers for landscape lighting in my area. Are there any good places online to buy from? How about somebody from a distance with a catalog. It sounds silly, but I can't seem to find any hard copy catalogs to go through.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

florida outdoor lighting, floridaoutdoorlighting.com good company. and clarolux is pretty good.

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, I will take a look.

4. Turf Troll

Turf Troll LawnSite Member

I either emailed or called Cast, Hadco and Nightscape and they all provide me with all the information I needed. Just do a Google search.

5. ar-t

ar-t LawnSite Member

I buy everything from Landscape Lighting Supply. Of course, being 4 miles away is a plus.

But they do have a site:

http://www.landscapelight.com

I hate not having a real catalog to browse through. Somethings us cranky old guys seem to be used to. Short form catalogs are pretty much useless to me. Unless it has a photometric chart, what good is it?

6. RICHLONGHORN

RICHLONGHORN LawnSite Member

Hey ar-t! I dig your website!

7. ar-t

ar-t LawnSite Member

Thanks. Obviously designed by a grouchy old engineer with a really bad attitude. Who has been too old to work as an engineer for the last 10 years or so.

Nerds.........what are you going to do with us?

Let us install landscaping lighting, I guess!

8. ccfree

ccfree LawnSite Member

Hey PLM-1. How bout Ewing Irrigation Products. They have a great offering. Ewing1.com. Hey ar-t, JD at Landscape Lighting Supply is one hell of a guy. You tell him I said that please. Thanks