Lighting Systems

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by SunLL, May 5, 2008.

1. SunLL

SunLL LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

2. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

There are a lot of dedicated Unique users in here. Search the archives.

3. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

No offense but who are you? You did not list a company or state besides area 5. Is that area 51 by chance? :) Always happy to see new people here.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

wow... do not even concider the ruud lighting... they like the chain method it appears.. and yeh how bout some info on yourself..

5. SunLL

SunLL LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

I'm not a landscape lighting contractor and the reason for asking the questions are for the subdivision I live in. We had got a couple bids and when comparing them, those were the companies or products they were going to use.

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Follow the Geeks advice and post some information about yourself and where you live. There is probably someone here that could give you a better solution other than basing your choice off of fixture manufacturer. The most expensive and/or highest quality fixtures on the market are useless in the hands of an inexperienced contractor. I see it EVERY DAY!

7. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

To answer your question, I use Unique Lighting quite a bit and would highly recommend it, it the hands of a trained professional of course. Chris J. is right on the money!

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I know a guy or 2 from Unique if you need some questions answered!!

9. dwightschrute

dwightschrute LawnSite Member

10. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member