Lightly used bobcat $1900 or New exmark Metro $3700

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by recycledsole, Oct 27, 2012.

1. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

and how much is shipping?

2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Ask the feller.

Alos I think you can get a online quote from uship.

3. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I would keep waiting, Its getting to be the off season, and people will start wanting to sell their equipment. I got a 38" JD with 14hp kawi, that was homeowner used for 400 talked him down from 500, there are deals out there...

If I remember right you are in maryland, why not something like this? Brand new Vanguard, and Floating, which IMO is a must. http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/for/3356494731.html

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

keep looking...theres bound to be people trying to get rid of equipment

5. recycledsole

from MD

isnt that a good deal though? just need to find someone who knows to go with me

6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

And it be on the TV show.

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Keep waiting. 3 years ago I bought an eXmark TTHP 36" ( floating, hydro), Stihl back-pack blower, Stihl edger and a Stihl Trimmer for $1200. I sold off the trimmer and edger for $300 and still use the blower and eXmark today.

Not saying you'll find that good a deal but during the off season some people need cash.

8. recycledsole

from MD

the thing is i dont have much mechanical knowledge. i am sure its not That hard to learn, but right now, i dont know how to tell if its good, etc...
    i am looking alot
    thank you

9. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

No one is going to be able the question , there are too many variables. If you are worried about reliability, go buy new with a warranty.