Lights!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by HighGrass, Sep 25, 2003.

1. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

Through July and August it got pretty hot. Some of my cusotmers asked why I don't mow at night when it's cool.
    Do you guys make a light kit?

Lazer HP 2003

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

HighGrass,

Sorry, we don't have a light kit at this time. I know this is on the project list but time will tell if something ever makes it to market.

Thanks

Terry

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

go to ww.whelen.com, order you 2 white(or clear) L.E.D. lights they draw like 1/10th of an amp and are extremely bright and are tested to burn for over 100,000 hours.

they are built for emergency vehicle lighting, so they are expensive, but worth it

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have lights on two of my lasers. My Exmark dealer makes a bracket and mounts lights on them so they are even with the gas tanks. Runs power line through the key switch. Work great especially in the fall.

5. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

You don't have a picture ny any chance...?

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'll post some pics of mine here, pretty quick. I'll take some tomorrow, if I get the chance. I built my own bracket, and I'll show you how I mounted it. It's nice and high, so it clears the foot pedal for trajectory, without making a big shadow, but it's low enough to be out of the way of things. I have mine rigged directly to the battery with a fusable link, so the key doesn't even have to be on to turn the light on.

7. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll get a picture on for you

8. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

When can you post thie pics?

9. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

This has always been a big beef with me. I spend $10-13k on a mower and have to rig up some kind of lighting system. Lights are a must with me. I have 2 Grasshoppers and a Gravely- all have factory lights.

10. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

When can you post the pictures?