Like New Exmark 36" & Enclosed Trailer!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by touchofpride, May 30, 2007.

1. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

Perfect set up for a one man operation, I have up for sale a 36" exmark belt drive with ecs handles and 15hp kaw mower. Also includes a very nice accelerator bagger & sulky. I bought this mower at the start of the season in early March brand new. I mow 6 small residential lawns with it and thats' it, hardly broken in yet, will still have factory warranty.
    Also less than one year old 5x10 enclosed trailer with ramps I made that is set up for the walkbehind. Lots of vents, rear level jack, very nice and easy to pull, portable garage. It has one small hole (hardly noticable) that was filled where a friend of mine loading a mower forgot to put the chute up and it got away from him and went through the side, Not a big deal. I will remove the following lettering from it... Touch of Pride, Phone Number, Name (Travis Koester) rest is up to you to remove or work your own logo around it.
    I'm relocating and must sell, I'm a chainsaw carver and going full time that direction. This is a great deal for the pair, I live in Allen, Nebraska. Pick up welcome or willing to deliver to certain areas or work out a deal. Buy and resell it's all up to you it's a smokin' deal no matter what. Both are still like new... $4000 obo!

2007_0530Image0005.jpg

2007_0530Image0009.jpg

2007_0530Image0008.jpg

2007_0530Image0012.jpg

2. zohhhsix

zohhhsix LawnSite Member

How much just for the WB.

3. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

I would part with just the walkbehind with bagger & sulky for $2600

4. touchofpride