Like oh my god I\'m so over it!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by lawnboy11, Mar 8, 2001.

1. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Banned

I am extremely thankful to the man above for all of the snow here this season, but now it's time for spring and landscaping. So please, thanks, but no more snow this year. Winter needs to leave the building.

2. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

Ah mongo need more snow. So bring it on, spring can wait because we might not get that much snow next yr.

3. earth works inc.

earth works inc. LawnSite Member

lawnboy: never say no more snow. you got to get it while its down. Spring will come soon enough. Send some down to dayton. I will take it over mulching any day of the week.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I make too much $ plowing versus mowing and stuff. Bring on the snow! Just stop around the last week of March so it can melt in time to mow!

5. SDF250

SDF250 LawnSite Member

i pray we get even more next year, but i'm ready to get outside

6. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

I hope we actually have a winter. Right Earth Works?

Bruce

7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Let it snow. Just as well skip the spring cleanups, and go straight into mowing, anyways.

8. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Lawnboy11,

Just to let you know you are posting in Snow Discussions.If you want to talk about green then go to the other site.

Just kidding:D

Spring is right around the corner:eek:

9. yup, spring is around the corner, I stack the last 2 days and for the first time the temp was higher than freezing point and the sun was there...but this morning we face the reality...a brand new 1" of white stuff. some black asphalt spot now appear...for the green need to wait another month.

this is not enough for the winter, I'am ready for at least one more storm and few little event..My wallet asking for more work too.

Denis

and snow is more profitable than summerwork, and each new snow income is going direct in profit.(in my pocket)

10. 66Construction

66Construction LawnSite Member

I'm with you guys that want spring. I love to plow I'll never give it up but I reached the amount of snow I need to get the full amount for the seasonal contracts. I'm getting real tired of this wet stuff to.(so's the truck I was in it so long last storm it started talking to me) Besides I just got a new contract framing for a big builder in the area. I'm ready to break out the framing guns and get building. Besides I want the money from the construction end to buy all the snow removal equipment I've been drooling over.