Line-X on your trailer floor?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by escient, Mar 13, 2014.

1. RSNovi

RSNovi LawnSite Member
    from MI

I had the rubber coin floor in my race car trailer. I really liked it and I don't think it was all that expensive.
  2. Well, it's done. $900 plus tax. Did the entire floor, up the walls one foot, the entire ramp, ramp flap and even the underneath of the ramp flap. If it holds up like they say it will, I couldn't be happier. It looks good, and considering what others have been quoted (coupled with how much more material was used compared to a regular Line-X truck bed job), I don't feel like I can complain.

3. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Looks awesome. Wish I had done it to mine. I was quoted about $1500 though.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

looks amazing. My line x dealer wants 900 for just my 6.5 ft ford pick up. I wish i could find a better deal because this stuff is HARD
  5. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

In our area a 6.5 bed is $499. If you want the upgraded spray, which prevents the liner from fading over time, its an extra $149
  6. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

That looks really good. I hope to hear how this holds up after a year or two.
  7. Power Guy

Power Guy LawnSite Member

Looks good, got me thinking about it now.
  8. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I painted my last trailer floor myself, but after seeing yours I called to get a quote on my new 8.5x20 and they wanted $2400.00 for line x. I was in shock to say the least.
  9. Firefighter337

Firefighter337 LawnSite Senior Member

That looks sharp.
  10. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I don't know about an enclosed trailer, but a guy around here had an open landscape trailer, brand new, line-x'd and it peeled off the treated boards by the end of the season.