Lineward L-1 Vib. Plow: Amazing

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by cenlo, Jun 18, 2005.

1. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I just bought a used L-1 plow and love it. It is so much smaller than the other plows and seems alot easier to run. We have been pulling 150' runs of 1" poly with ease! This thing is only about 30" wide and 800#'s. How come there is not much info on this site regarding Line-ward? I heard Lineward is just too expensive! Does anyone else run a L-1 or L-2? Don

2. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

the product is new compared to the sneaker and LM models. I first heard of the product within the past 3 years and not from anyone in the industry but from a mailer.

3. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

They have been making plows since 1972.

4. telcomac

telcomac LawnSite Member

Cenlo,
    Sent post back on 5/14/05. I purchased my L-2 new three years ago. Great machine!! Customers love the fact that we dont "Rip up the yard!!". In addition
    the folks at Line Ward are great to deal with, terrific support. Good luck with your machine. :)

5. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

How is the sprinkler business up there. Is it everything you thought? We got a late start but we keep the installation crew steady with 8-10 per week. With the machine being the size that it is have you had any problems with rocky soil and roots? We were going to buy a used one for LV outdoor lighting and small repairs until we priced them out.