Link exchange question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by adrianvbarrera, Jun 19, 2003.

1. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

Hi,

just wanted to know how I can get someone to trade the posting of my web sites link with theirs.

It is a simple link exchange is what I am looking for no banners or any thing else.

where can I find this.

Adrian

www.superiorpigments.com

www.pmiod.com

2. lumpkinlawncarellc

lumpkinlawncarellc LawnSite Member

I'd love to exchange links with you if you're still interested after 12 years lol. We offer lawn care in Mechanicsville, VA and specialize in mulch, mowing and leaf removal. My url is http://www.lumpkinlawncarellc.com/

southerntide likes this.
  3. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Like the page Weebly looks like it has improved a good bit. I still love my wordpress though lol

Neither of your sites are pulling up just to let you know

Firefox can't find the server at www.superiorpigments.com. Same on other who you hosting with I recommend hostgator for hosting and dreamhost for domains

4. lumpkinlawncarellc

lumpkinlawncarellc LawnSite Member

Yea I couldn't get them to come up either, I think judging by the post being 13 years old the site is probably down by now lol. Weebly has definitely gotten easier than when I first tried it a few years ago. I just like how little I have to learn compared to wordpress although I've heard wordpress is super simple once you go at it a couple times.