Link Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by birdturd9726, Dec 16, 2007.

1. birdturd9726

birdturd9726 LawnSite Member

Anyone want to link sites with me?

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

what you got to show?

3. birdturd9726

4. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Let me know when you have a real hosting account and I'll consider your request.

5. birdturd9726

i will have one by the end of January as bandbmaintenance.net

6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

7. watts_mowing

watts_mowing LawnSite Member

I thought the site looked good, I did notice a typo (I think.....), in the Photos section under the weekly lawn maintanence it says, "week-wack " and I think you mean weed-wack. Of course, I could be wrong, as I usually am, but thought I would mention it. I would want someone to mention it to me. Anyway, best of luck! Roy

8. birdturd9726

it is a type-o thanks for noticing. im getting a domain soon i just want to see if i become a LLC or dba if i can use B & B Maintenance or if i will have to change my name

9. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

LLC is a form of business like being incorporated or sole pri., DBA is "Doing Business As" which means that you have a parent company say "Leroys Holdings, llc." but you are a sub business of that parent company like "Leroy's Holdings, doing business as Bubba's Bark Blowing." This is typically used in situations where you start a company doing one thing, then you start a side business but file your taxes at the end of the year as on whole company. It is also used as a second level of Liability to help protect your personal assets. If someone is not doing their research and they file a substantial lawsuit against "Bubba's Bark Blowing" and not the parent company, you can bankrupt that division and retain the rest of the company. At least in some situations.

10. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

out of curiosity, why are you wanting to link sites with people anyway. Possibly SEO or is there some other reason? Personally, the only reason i would want to link sites with anyone is for SEO, but I wouldn't want to link with someone whos address says "www.freewebs.com" in it. Why not get a real domain name so that you do not have to do that. Heck, even if you go through Yahoo or Google, it shouldn't be anymore than $12+/- a month to have your own site. But i may not be traveling down the same road as yourself.