Liquidation - Spring, TX.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dmcdade, Jun 19, 2009.

1. dmcdade

dmcdade LawnSite Member

I currently am having to liquidate my customers and equipment due to medical reason’s unbeknownst to me until recently.

My service area encompasses:
    • Spring
    • The Woodlands
    • Klein • Kingwood
    • Shenandoah
    • Panther Creek • Oak Ridge North
    • Houston
    • Humble

I have approximately 25 regular weekly/bi-weekly customers and the rest of my work is one of sod installs and hourly labor.

If you are interested I have one large job that I need completed by this coming Wednesday. It is a bed cleanup and mulch job for a company on Lockwood / Navigation Blvd. The job is 1761 sqft of bed cleanup of which was going to be pulling big weeds and round-up the rest, lay weed mat, and about 15 – 17 yards of brown mulch (delivered and sprayed by Mulch-Matters at $36 / yd). Total quote was for $1763.85. I only ask for a percentage for the getting you the job.

I also have a small amount of equipment to get rid of. 12’ ft landscaper trailer, single axle, 2’ sides, box, and racks, line-trimmer, 32” walk behind Husqvarna (belt driven, It is a 2003/04 model). The rest I'm keeping. Let me know if you are interested in any of the accounts or equipment, or pass this along if you know of a reputable company that may be interested.

Sincerely,

Donald McDade
    Timberlane Yard Care
    www.timberlaneyards.com
    Mobile: 713-398-9203
    Office: 281-719-8189

2. dmcdade

dmcdade LawnSite Member

Forgot, I will post pics of equipment, everything is less than 4 months old, trailer is about 3 months old, and comes with about 2 yards of black mulch.

3. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

PM sent.........

4. dmcdade

dmcdade LawnSite Member

pm and pics sent.

5. dmcdade

dmcdade LawnSite Member

Here are a few images.

10064841268_ORIG.jpg

10064841273_ORIG.jpg