List of area homeowners associations

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LushGreenLawn, Nov 9, 2007.

1. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Guys,
    Does anyone know where I can go to get a list of local homeowners associations?

Also, other than purchasing a list, is there somewhere I can go to get a list of people that have purchased new homes?

Thanks in advance!

2. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for same thing, bump to top

3. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Me to that would be nice

4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Guys, I thought the same thing, until I found out that the companies that do lists for you can easily get new homes, residential homes over $x, homes around a specified street, etc. Then, they will print a full color, double-sided post card, stamp it, and mail it. The total cost? About .50 a post card, total!
    And you can do small orders, which allows you to afford repeated mailings.

I just bought a digital camera so I can design my own cards. Check out quantummail or google direct mail.

5. DuraCutter

DuraCutter LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: yeah, at your local 7-11...

I'm afraid you're going to have to be more creative ... drive around, talk to management co's...etc... do a search on this site...

Too bad is wasn't as easy as asking...:drinkup:

6. thill

thill LawnSite Member

We have had decent luck with google searches for HOAs by town. We have also used various on line yellow pages.

The lists are by no means complete but they often have a few.

Give it a shot

Tom

7. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Most guys are willing to tell the easy way to get the names, and neither am I. I can just imagine all the letters these HOA's would start to get from guys lowballing. But I also do agree with the above, mass mailers are a great way, just hope you card lands in the HOA president or Landscape Cord. mailbox.