1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

List of CT appliers?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by BostonBull, Sep 8, 2008.

1. BostonBull

BostonBull LawnSite Senior Member

Is there a list of companies who are currently offering CT applications throughout the country? I know of only one in the Boston area, and none north of us.

2. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

NOFA has a list of certified NOFA folks, they list what types of applications that they do, some apply CT and some don't. Probably 50% do

http://www.organiclandcare.net/AOLCP/statelist.php

There are a lot of new states on that list, these guys have been busy, very busy. NICE

Look out chem guys, you will soon be wondering where your customers went. less expensive and better for you (sounds like a beer commercial) the chem guys won't be able to compete soon

3. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

By North of you what do you mean? North shore? Maine , New Hampshire?
    I do CT apps, matter of a fact I have used Bill products....

4. BostonBull

I should clarify a bit. I am looking for a list of people who BREW their own tea. I dont see many poeple advertising for it.

5. ICT Bill

I know a lot of folks that don't brew but extract, like Todd Harrington, does that count

brewing is a lot of work you could extract and do the same thing. less time but more compost used, it is excellent for turf and Ag

6. BostonBull

Yes that is what I am getting at. Not people who buy from others, whether it is your 1-2-3 product or someone going to another brewer/extractors yard to buy some CT wholesale.

7. ICT Bill

I'm not sure what you are saying, are you looking for good compost or good compost brewers like Mike Nedeau? actually he would be south of you

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are looking for applicators that brew their own tea and do applications? the NOFA list is the place to go then

8. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

ictbill, sent you a pm

9. ICT Bill

Got it and it is returned

Call us in the office, that is really the best way to discuss these things besides face to face

866-997-5450

10. BostonBull

Just seeing whos in my area.............