List of Operator Controlled Discharge Chutes (OCDC)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by cybervision, May 14, 2008.

1. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

I have compiled the following list of OCDCs:

THE DIRECTOR (for Exmark):

Please feel free to add others to the list. Please keep the comments to other post so this post stays short.
  2. Country

Country LawnSite Member

Nice post Cyber.
    I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it.:clapping:
  3. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

That is great! I am sure will love that the only thing is that I would stay away from the exmark. It doesn't open up all the way. say in the down position its at 0 degrees it only opens to 90 degrees not 180, which causes clumps on heavy growth. I have taken mine off and cant believe how well it throws the grass.
  4. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

i have the qwikchute and love it. it saves me alot of time.
  5. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Actually EVERY Power Chute is brand specific. We are the ONLY OCDC's that are made specifically for each brand listed. Not only are Power Chutes the only units made just to fit your mower, but they are the only ones that come color matched (except Scags) AND ready to bolt on with no spacers or oversized bolts to make a generic OCDC fit your mower. And the only powered OCDC's. All others come black and with large handle sticking up to reach out and get bent by low tree limbs and shrubs.

It's made just for your brand and your type mower deck also. Even if you have an Exmark Triton deck it is a different Power Chute than the Exmark Ultra deck.

6. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Qwick chute here love it
  7. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

I need an ocdc (for my TTHP 48") that sticks out zero inches from the side of the mower for some very tight gates I need to access.

Correct me if I am wrong but EZChute is the only one, correct?
  8. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the OCDC that my Dixie Chopper 74" X-Caliber came with, didn't cost me a dime.
  9. luckydooley

luckydooley LawnSite Senior Member

Too bad you dont make one for the Hustler Fastrak SD 54". Had to go with the only OCDC I found that made one for my mower, Qwikchute.
  10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The first and still the best...

Dixie Chopper