List of Services Offered for Landscape Design/Installation/Maintenance

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by acerrubrum, Feb 4, 2011.

1. acerrubrum

acerrubrum LawnSite Member

What services do you offer to your clients?

What incentives do you have for potential clients?
  2. djchiodo3

djchiodo3 LawnSite Senior Member

A quick response would be mowing, edging, string trimming, trimming shrubs, and blowing off. Any small trees or palms that can be trimmed from the ground are also included. If they want, I will provide irrigation maintenance too. I sub all tall tree work out. I am too old to be going up on a ladder. As far as incentives for future clients, it is that their lawn will look as good as their neighbor's after they hire me.
  3. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

Mow and go here. Been thinking about giving a $5 credit per referral to my clients. No limit. So their service is $35, and they get me 7 new clients, I mow theirs for free. I let them become my saleman. Havent worked out the details yet though.
  4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Simple answer if its outside in your landscape we will take care of it.

Use us and your home will look better than your neighbors and those homes in the magazines.
  5. djchiodo3

djchiodo3 LawnSite Senior Member

“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.”

Will you please treat me like I just won the biggest lotto in America. Thanks. D