1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

list price on a 32'' metro?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by CJIII, Nov 25, 2002.

1. CJIII

CJIII LawnSite Member

hey how good is the 32'' metro mower and what the list price on it?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for you interest in the 32" Metro. Our suggested retail price is around $2499. Pricing will however vary from region to region and dealer to dealer so you will need to contact your local dealer for actual pricing.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience if we can be of any further assistance.

3. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Go 36", 48" for WB ignore 32" not worth having, it just like another 21 or 26 " mowers. The 52" WB is too "clumsy" for me to operate after a demo, the 52" Lazer Z is the way to do for that size. Once again, take 36 or 48 WB and you will be happy.
  4. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

32 not worth having?

It all depends what you are mowing. Many homes have fenced backyards with a 36 inch gate. A 36" mower will not fit through that gate.

I personally have a 32" mower on both my trailers.......its loaded on last because it comes off first at every mow job.
  5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

It is so funny people saying this or that is no good to own just because they don't own it. It is like their experience is the only experience all LCO will have.
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

It may be funny, but it not a crime to voice an opinion which listeners don't have to take in regardless of what issue.
    Not to be taking anything away from a geat 32" mower, but for that kind of dollars about to be plunked in, why ?

1. The 32 " has only one drive belt compared to dual belts of 36" or 48" besides being a smaller deck and smaller rear tires (Turf saver for 32" and Turf master for 36 & 48") for gear drive, not to mention hydro.
    2. I don't know what is gate size in general in other states for residential backyards, but from day 1 I have been mowing, the 36" has gone through all backyard gates, gated pools & gardens here in central Florida, you just fold the deflector chute and she goes...

Of course, there will be different gate 's size in other states, so you just buy what you think will work for you.
    Just little common opinions, no need to take it in by the way...
    best regards,