1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lite-scape Intro

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by J Larson, Aug 22, 2011.

1. J Larson

J Larson Inactive

Lite-scape is a distributor for outdoor lighting products throughout North America who buys in large volume from leading manufacturers around the world and “breaks-bulk” to those who specialize in landscape lighting.

Why buy from Lite-scape?

Assistance when choosing a fixture-whether is budget or environmental conditions our trained staff will provide suggestions to help you make the right choice.

Multiple Brand Selection-Lite-scape contractors enjoy selection from up to 30 plus brands under one roof.

Fast delivery on non-stocked-Lite-scape works with contractors exclusively to coordinate urgent delivery dates.

For more info feel free to pm or check out our website.

2. ELumin8

ELumin8 LawnSite Member

Jaret, don't advertise too much, I don't want my competition getting word about you guys.
    BTW welcome to lawnsite.

3. J Larson

J Larson Inactive

Thanks for the welcome Stephen!

Jaret

4. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Jaret,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Sponsor!

Sincerely,

Alan

5. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Jaret,

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your comments.

By the way, forum members should know that Lite-Scape carries CAST as well a number of other high quality lines.

Steve

6. J Larson

J Larson Inactive

Thanks for the welcome Alan & Steve I appreciate it.

7. J Larson

J Larson Inactive

Steve, I noticed you signed up for our newsletter, thanks for that. I am not sure if you will get the one from today but we focused on education and included a link to the Cast Lighting Website as well as encouraged our customers to join the lawnsite forum. Here it is if you wish to take a look.

www.lite-scape.com//news.php?id=19

8. ELumin8

ELumin8 LawnSite Member

Jaret, got the newsletter those BKSSL mini-micros are sweet get me the sample case Ron is talking about in the video.

9. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

10. J Larson

J Larson Inactive

Thanks for the Welcome Tommy!