Litewerks lighting

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Litewerks Expert Lighting, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Litewerks Expert Lighting

Litewerks Expert Lighting LawnSite Member

Hello all, want to start off by saying this is an awesome site! My name is Dustin I own a lighting company based in Dayton OH called Litewerks. Been involved in the lighting industry about 10 yrs. On my own for a year now and Im loving it. Any advise on marketing is deeply appreciated! This has been the hardest thing to tackle. I look forward to getting and giving advise (when asked). I specialize in architectual, pool, pathway, moonlighting, tree lighting, paver lighting you name it and i lite it. Again look forward to being involved in your forums. -Dustin Litewerks

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Welcome Dustin. If you read back thru the years of pages there is some excellent discussions on different types of marketing ranging from logo'ed trucks and trailers to direct mail and home shows.

You may wish to grow some thick skin around this board. It can be brutal sometimes!

3. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Tommy steps out in kevlar and tactical gear and says: 'It's not that bad, really.'

Welcome Dustin!

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

HAHAHAHA!!!

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Welcome, you should enjoy it here. where a fun bunch.

6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

That was funny! Welcome aboard Dustin.

7. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome to the neighborhood.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Dustin, don't worry about the rest of the guys here... As a Canadian you will find that I am full of humour and always right too! LOL

9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Should I stand in for P.S. and say "he's full of something, but it ain't humour. Or humor either." ?

Or not?

Naw, it would probably get deleted anyway... :laugh:

(Dustin, James knows I'm just having fun.)

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Im thinking..... Not.