Little boys room?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mruiz, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

I'm not sure how to post this but here it goes. Your mowing and you have to go. I know in the summer months we drink lots of fluids. Last year all my lawns were close by my house so it was no big deal. This year I'm not that lucky in being close by. So where do you go?

2. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

in the bushes, in the trailer/ truck or in your pants

be discreet.... :hammerhead:

3. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

stop at a gas station or fast food joint on the way to you next job OR find some trees.

When you got to go you got to go.

4. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

There is always a gestation around. and under emergencies ring your costumer’s door not advisable, but you can try.:waving:

5. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

1. OHHHH, what is that behind the bushes? looks like a hoosmawatchi weavel, maybe I should kneel down and take a look, and while I'm at it maybe just tinkle right here.
    2. It ALWAYS takes me about 3 minutes to trim behind mrs. Smiths garden shed, and for some reason the trimmer motor dies for about half of that time. hmmmmm?
    3. And where is that screwdriver I just knew was in the door pocket of my truck, and why in the world did I park right over top of the roadside sewer drain??

I actually had a funny thing happen the other day. I get a call from one of my real close friends... his wife works at a dentists office that I plow snow for. Seems that all this winter that I've worked for them I didn't notice the security camera on the corner of the bldg., well, my buddy tells me rather discreetly 'Maybe you should try peeing in a different snowbank, the girls were talking about you the other day'. Man, now I'm gonna be embarrassed next time I see his wife!!

6. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

In the woods. If I bag grass clippings, I dump on site, usually in a good spot for a quick pee. Also, my truck has "clamshell" doors which create a quick roadside men's room. No good if you have a helper in the truck and suffer from stage fright. Those who are luck enough to have an enclosed trailer can use the 5 gal pail technique.

For a real emergency (ie: dropping the kids off at the pool): Fast food places, library, gas stations. Small office buildings usually have a nice clean men's room in the hall, ideal for curling one up in peace and quiet.

I get up early and drink coffee. 99% of the time I can grow the tail at home.

7. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

I keep an empty gatorade bottle in the enclosed trailer and use it.

aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Wrobel#1

Wrobel#1 LawnSite Member

five gallon bucket and empty water bottles

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

in your pockett

10. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

A portable marine potty in the trailer for #2

Outdoors, somewhere in the sticks for #1.