little help please

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by pfd27, Jan 3, 2012.

1. pfd27

pfd27 LawnSite Member

hey all,
    this is my first landscape maintenance bid. it is a pretty simple project. or so i think. i figure i will trim monthly may june july and august. and do a hard cut on the junipers in march to help get them back under control. this bid includes trimming and pruning monthly with spot spraying for post emergent weeds, a soil test to determine if anything is needed. my price for the year was 675. i figure i will spend around 16 hours there. i know the price is a little low, this is for a very close family friend. i am insured and licensed. thanks for the help. there are 13 small junipers and 4 large junipers, and several small berry trees

napa 2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. CrownScapes

CrownScapes LawnSite Member

Not sure what you are asking for?

3. pfd27

pfd27 LawnSite Member

is my estimate of 16 hours labor to low??? and sorry it is a bad pic, i will post another one

4. pfd27

pfd27 LawnSite Member

little better pic

napa 6.jpg

5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems a little low. Your not mowing or anything are you?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. pfd27

pfd27 LawnSite Member

no i am not doing any lawn maint. just trying to get my foot in the door, gonna show her some plans i have for her front sign while i am there as well. upsell upsell

7. CrownScapes

CrownScapes LawnSite Member

Shouldn't take a long time for the prunning. As you said upsell, do something between the the and grass, along drive and I personally hate junipers, prefer color.

8. Dr.NewEarth

Dr.NewEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I think you're right on the money. It's a squeeker though.