Little project coming up with pic.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by kootoomootoo, Apr 9, 2006.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

2. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

any night photos so we can see how it looks after dark?

3. kootoomootoo

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

You might want to make a few adjustments on some of those fixtures. Did you do any landscape lighting or is it all architectural?

5. kootoomootoo

Its all landscape lighting except by front door........i have to go by tomorrow night and do final adjustments ...hence tonights pic .......criticism is welcome.

I see a few areas looking at pic that need adjustment.

6. MMEC

MMEC LawnSite Member
    from East

I have relatives in that area and are familar with standards concerning homes and green industry stuff. I think you did a great job and we can all offer advice on what to do but only you know all of the variables with the job. Not everyone (home owners) can afford a top of the line job. And I assume since you did the landscaping that you might have just included a lighting system in the quote. Did you use any pathways and if so which ones?

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

hey koot any new pics of this job ? Would like to see some good shots of your path lightings ect. Great house and great job on the landscape. I like your lighting layout just as paul mentioned tweak a few fixtures to get it evened up more. AWSOME work

8. jd boy

jd boy LawnSite Member
    from nw ohio

i think things look pretty good also. I think it could have looked even better with some up lighting in the trees or maybe grazing the walls you built. I think at night the house would be better be tied into the landscape rather that just have that huge house glowing by itself.

9. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

I'm guessing you used halogen lamps on this project...tooooo bad.
    cm

10. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

Hologen vs. what?
    :confused: