SprinklerGuy and I were at lunch the other day at Chili's. Landscapers were outside working. One guy runs in, runs to the kitchen and runs out with a fire extinguisher. afew employees ran out as well, and most customers were gawking out. Turns out someone must have flicked a cigarette butt out into the mulch and it caught fire. Fire truck rolled up and hosed it all down. After lunch we walked to the area to check it out and saw it still smoldering a little. Pulled back the mulch and saw some red embers. I stomped on it a little to put it out, and then we went over to the landscaper to see if they had the extinguisher still to put it out. One of his employees ran over to take care of it. Tony and I then talked to the landscaper and now we have a new contact and he says he'll try to send us some work!!