Little Wonder Blower Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Oct 25, 2004.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Does anyone have the prices I would expect to pay for a little wonder blower.

8hp with a B&S Engine?

other models would be appreciated as well, 6hp, 10hp, 11hp. Thanks!

2. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

4. CathyLynn

CathyLynn LawnSite Member

If you are going to buy this kind of blower---go for the best--no weenie power--a Little Wonder with the 13 hp Honda--you don't have to run it at full throttle. Lists at about 1499 but if you have a good dealer relationship you could get it for maybe 1400 even.

5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I got the same thing this spring for around $850.

6. proenterprises

alright, so basically i can expect to pay $850.00 for a 10hp with B&S engine. I think I will go for the 10hp over the 8hp, might as well go for the best if im going to get one. Although, I dont think I could justify the 11HP Honda.

7. CathyLynn

CathyLynn LawnSite Member

A major difference will be that the Briggs is very hard to start, especially when cold! The Honda will start on one or 2 easy pulls every time and last a lot longer than the Briggs! Try thinking long term and superior performance-not trying to save nickel and dime and getting much less in the process!

8. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 10 HP Little Wonder blower that is 1 year old W/ a 10 HP Briggs Intek I/C engine and it starts on the first pull every time even when it is cold. It has 150 Hrs on it with NO problems at all!! Briggs Intek I/C engines are just as good if not better than Honda.

9. proenterprises

thats my thought also. im not goign to be putting 40 hours a week on these motors, and if I have to pull the cord an extra 1 or 2 times, its worth saving 200 dollars over. i cant really see a good reason to spend 200 more just for a different brand engine, B&S has never failed me.

10. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Get the ten horse and you will love it. I couldn't live with out mine in the fall. If it got stolen, I would buy another one in a second.