1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

little wonder hedge trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by calvus, Jun 15, 2004.

1. calvus

calvus LawnSite Member
    from texas

Anybody has experiences with little wonder 24" dual blade hedge trimmer? I read in some review that the blade is one the best in the market.
  2. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

I just got a stihl hs80 30inch and I am really happy with it so far. Went from a weedeater brand - to a stihl. was a nice up grade.
  3. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

echo love it got the rotateing handle cant live with out it now... i used a stihl they are nice also i just thought the echo was lighter and less vibration
  4. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

I baught a little wonder duel blade hedge trimmer last year and it is a beast! My dealer told me that it is an echo engine but with much better components. You can't beat the blades because they are one on top & one on the bottom so there are two blades moving the opposit way so your getting double the cut with one pass. I would highly recomend it!
  5. calvus

calvus LawnSite Member
    from texas

I am down to choosing between the 24" dual blade Little Wonder and the Husqvarna hedge trimmer. Anybody else have any more opinions between the two.

Ince8728 made an interesting comment that the little wonder hedge trimmer has two blade that both move in oppostite direction so it has a better cut. Don't all commercial grade hedge trimmer do this? Thanks for replying
  6. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

i'm not sure....... it's my 1st 1...... lol
  7. husqvarna600c

husqvarna600c LawnSite Member

I rented a little wonder hedge trimmer from home depot for a large job . The trimmer had lots of power and was well built or lets say over built . After using it for the day i never wanted to pick one up again. Im sure as a rental piece it has to be extra stout . And it was. I would go for the Husqvarna and pay extra special attention to the weight.
  8. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one and I love it.
  9. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I got an echo 24" trimmer. But the little wonder looks better built. Everything else I own thats a little wonder (push blower, mantis mini tiller) has gone way past what I thought they could do.