Little wonder or Billy Goat

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BufalinoLand, Oct 16, 2001.

1. penn955

penn955 LawnSite Member
    from CT

I just picked up a Lesco 11.5hp kawasaki blower. It was between this and the 13hp honda Little wonder. Tried them both in a parking lot the lesco has more blowing power maybe due to the fabricated aluminum impeller.

2. penn955

penn955 LawnSite Member
    from CT

I just picked up a Lesco 11.5hp kawasaki blower. It was between this and the 13hp honda Little wonder. Tried them both in a parking lot the lesco has more blowing power maybe due to the fabricated aluminum impeller. The machine is not as easy to toss around as a 8 hp but I have some big yards and I needed more power.

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel the Little Wonder w/ an 8 hp. Briggs Intek I/C engine is the best buy out there. I demoed a Billy Goat and the handle mounted control is nice, but it doesn't put out as much air as a Little Wonder. I own an 11 hp. Little Wonder and it's been an excellent machine.:) ;) :) ED

4. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey penn955,
    Is that the blower Lesco calls the Green Monster???:) ;) :) ED

5. penn955

penn955 LawnSite Member
    from CT

Yes, it is the green monster. I hope the motor is as reliable as the Honda GX engines which are bulletproof. We have a lot of small equipment at work with honda's from 4 hp - 13hp ,3 compactors, 1 sweeper, curb machine, 2 generators, cement mixer, 2 water pumps , pressure washer, walk behind saw, air compressor, all used hard and never a problem, only oil changed when they get a break from work.