Little Wonder or the Force???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Furg21, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Furg21

Furg21 LawnSite Member

Looking to purchase a walk behind blower and i was looking for your guys thoughts on these two machines

2. Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete LawnSite Member

I've run both and I strongly recommend the Force. I equate it to comparing a ZTR and a lawn tractor. The both do the same thing but one is cutting edge, the other one is past technology.

3. Dnemo

Dnemo LawnSite Member

Have you checked out Parker blowers? They are supposed to be some of the best.

4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I love my little wonders. 8hp and 13hp.
    I do have to say the dixie chopper with a blower unit instead of a mowing deck kicks some serious a$$.

5. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I do not know the price tag on the Force. However, I do love my little wonder 10HP. Thing is a Beast.

6. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

For several years the Little Wonder blowers are considered the best of the best. No other design had been able to accomplish what the Little wonder does. They compared the little wonder 13hp to the billy goat 16hp and the little wonder blew circles around it. The dispersion of the little wonder is unmatched. The new force is an excellent blower and is equal to the little wonder of equal hp but the force is 20lbs lighter. This is shown on the billy goat website. In response, Little Wonder has their new optimax line out now that has 30% more flow but is still heavier then the force.

7. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I run little wonders. Wet leaves to stone and sticks on parking lot that we clean. Blows debris, cleans surface, just a great machine. All 3 units are 13hp honda's.

Looked at the force - tried it, blew well but since our fleet is LW - I decided to stick with it. Side by side - I really didn't notice much of a difference b/t the 2.

8. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a 9hp Gravely (Little wonder) blower on the floor and if you compare it to a 9hp Suburu Force blower........there is no comparison. Force hands down.

The 13hp force will move a cinderblock. We tried it.

9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I would go for the force.

10. dozerdogue

dozerdogue LawnSite Member
    from CT

I myself have not seen the force in action but have 2 13hp little wonders and they are awesome. I would probably go wonder just because of the 5 year commercial warranty.