Little Wonder Problem (UPDATE)

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Daddy Joes Lawn Service, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Daddy Joes Lawn Service

Daddy Joes Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Started a thread asking any one who had a little wonder if they had any problems starting when it got hot. Well its been 6 weeks or longer heard Back that they went through it and can't find the problem. Change a few parts and the same thing happens. Well the dealer even say's that there is a problem! the Briggs rep was there trying to start it up no luck. Well the dealer is trying to get a new motor for it Briggs rep fell to the floor when he heard this. Long story short Briggs will not back this up at all!! Have a machine with a bad motor and they won't back it up!! So watch what you buy! Little wonder works great for me but they need to put different motors on them. This thing still has warenty left on it!!

2. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

That stinks about your blower, I guess at this point all you can do is try to raise enough hell to get the problem solved. I know I will probably get smashed for saying this, but I won't buy a machine with a Briggs on it ever again, I just never had much luck. I think I have one Briggs motor now, on my old Power Trim edger, thats it. The Hondas on my Little Wonders have been great, they sat since the spring, we pulled them out last week, and they both started on the first or second pull. I don't think you can beat a Honda motor.
    Good luck with your blower.

3. Cliffside Stump Grinding

Cliffside Stump Grinding LawnSite Member

Wheres the other thread located.
    Id like to read all the deatails before I post.

:drinkup:

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I think its up to Little wonder to replace your unit.... you have their product its their warranty, let them give you a new machine and they can take up the fight with briggs....IMO Yes I know its not their engine, but it was their choice which engine they put on their blowers, so they need to work it out....

5. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have the 5631. Nice machine but it should have had a Honda. The only problem that I had was the band. Received one under warranty. Hope all works out for you.
    J