little wonder vs others

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by whiteclifflawn, Jun 20, 2005.

1. whiteclifflawn

whiteclifflawn LawnSite Member

I am needing a faster way to blow off large properties. larger back packs I don't belive will make that much of a diffrence.I currently us eb630's shin. I am strongly leaning toward a little wonder wb blower, and a jrco buggy for my riders. but i didn't know if there are better combos out there, or if that is about the best. I have always heard billy goat is good too. but the dealer is alittle further and I don't have much dealings with them. My home dealer deals in giant vac, and little wonder. just looking for some input.

2. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

The LW is More Powerful but if You are Blowing Drives you Need the Operator Controlled Air Discharge on the Billy Goats...I Found The LW's Basically Uselss after Using that Feature for a Week...

I Strap BackPacks to the Handle Bars of the Pushblowers in the Fall and The operator will Also Have a Backpack on his Back...So One Guy Can Have 3 Blowers Going at Once..

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I have a little wonder and love it. Its the best blower on the market.

4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree! I love my 2003 Little Wonder blower w/ 10HP Briggs Intek I/C engine!!! It can truly move mountains of leaves and debris!

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We got the 13HP Honda on a Billygoat and like it a lot. We will be getting rid of the big backpacks as they wear out and go with something under 20# to supplement the WB. The $1100 we spent for this unit was the best money we spent on blowers. It will out blow 2 of the big PB650 Echo units.