1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

little wonder

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Sep 21, 2001.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

probably purchasing a 9 hp honda little wonder blower tomorrow. does anybody already have one? what do you think of it vs. the billy goat and giant vac? thanks.
  2. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

It's the best out there. Other threads have already discussed this. I have a 9 Honda and now wish I would have bought the 8 B&S. About half the price around here.
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I own the 8hp Little wander. Theres not a blower out there that can beat it! Ive tried just about all of them! Because of LW's design no one can compete!
  4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

have u looked at the quiet blow push blowers by billygoat, like the 1004 model it has a blower deflector at the handle which comes in handy. it is easier to push then the little wonder i feel. i also got a good deal so that helps. the little wonder was somewhere like $900 for a 8hsp briggs and my bllygoat was $732 for the new 10hsp briggs. either machine will do the job i just stating what i have
  5. Tony

Tony LawnSite Member

I like the Billy Goat the best. (only my opinion) It is lighter making it easier to push. Buy the one you like best.

6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I paid 720 bucks for my 8hp briggs I/p Little wander!
  7. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Little Wonder is the BEST hands down!!! Have an 11 hp. High
    Output and the baby will move some leaves!!! :) ;) :) ED
  8. V.H. lass

V.H. lass LawnSite Member

:D man I got the 10hp billygoat and I love it. Mo matter the size of the pile, it will blow it down, wet or dry
  9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

The 9hp will suit just about anyones needs perfectly. I have blown leaves from one clients lawn across the street and onto the curbline of another under just the right fall conditions. Gotta love those fall winds when they work with you - LOL!!! :D

Make sure that no matter what you decide to purchase that you have pneumatic tires all the way around!!!

Nothing more frustrating than to see those childish plastic wheels on the front of a commercial product. WHAT A JOKE!!! :angry:

10. turf13

turf13 LawnSite Member

Before you buy, go to Lesco to check out their new Green machine or monster or something like that. It is awesome and will outperform all of them.Check it out!!!