Little Wonder's new Truckloader...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Jul 6, 2003.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Did you guys see that Little Wonder is coming out with a truck loader in the fall ('03)?.

I'll be interested on details when it's ready (engine choices, mounting options, price).

If it's anything like thier wb blowers, it should be a nice unit.

http://www.littlewonder.com/

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

ill be interested to see some of these as well..... im very impressed with little wonders line of blowers, and im sure they will be well built truck loaders. cant wait to see a few of em.

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Little Wonder use to offer a kit that would turn their w/b blowers into a "loader" type blower. I posted a picture of it a while ago.

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Little Wonder used to have an attatchment that would suck through the fan and throw using hoses but they discontinued it a while ago. I tried to find one last year, but no luck. Something about damaging the housing of the fan. I would use something like that more than a giant truck loader.

:D

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I used the LW push blower tubes for about 8 years. I have the 8hp LW and still have the tubes. Had to replace them twice (tubes) The tubes I have now are VERY Heavy duty. Just don't do leaves that way anymore. You could suck up 1/2 of a brick and it would take it right through NO PROBLEM! (Not really!! But golfball size rocks were VERY common and just made some clatter, but no dammage.)

Every now and then it would try to suck up more than it could swallow and you'd clog up the hose a bit. IT really did reduce debris though! Could often get a full 1 acre fully wooded lot of leaves in a pickup load!

Best idea I've seen so far is the Leaf Vac mounted to the plow frame of a small dump. Intake hose up over hood and into front of dump box. Has to be THE hot ticket for leaves! As you can still tow your trailer with mowers to do the final cut and carry other tools and blowers.

LW makes QUALITY stuff.

6. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

Anybody have any inside info on release date and approx price on this? I saw thi son the website and was curious also.

-Coop