Live Earth

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Keegan, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Keegan

Keegan LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Has anyone used any of their products before? I'm trying to talk to someone there but no one seems to want to sell their stuff.

Thanks!

2. tadhussey

tadhussey LawnSite Senior Member

Never heard of them...do you have a link or other info?

3. Keegan

from CT

4. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I would not put that stuff down around water it will kill most of the fish, did you see the levels of copper, through the roof, Cadmium and Arsenic are extremely high as well in most of thier products

5. firerobz

firerobz LawnSite Member

Harringtons Organicare has a product from them. It is similar to their humate product. Other stuff added into it. I am working tonight and dont the label with me. I will post it when I get home in the morning.

6. ICT Bill

I did not know Harringtons organiccare was still around
    I thought they changed their name to safelawns

7. firerobz

firerobz LawnSite Member

They did change names. Sorry I'm still stuck with the old name. The product is called Soil Science. It is a 6-2-12 with 4.5% Calcium, 6.0% sulfur and 3% Iron. it also containes Potassium Sulfate, Soy Meal, Soft rock phosphate, Gypsum, Kelp meal, Iron hemaite, dextros and soil bacteria. 50lbs covers 6,000sq. ft.

8. PHS

PHS LawnSite Senior Member

I didn't look at all of their products but I didn't see anything about the Cadmium and Arsenic levels. What part of the website is that on?

9. Keegan

from CT

Do you know if they ship or do you have to pick it up at their shop? I live at least an hour from them.

10. ICT Bill