Live tonight at 9:30 PM eastern time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Jun 12, 2000.

1. Attn: all inferior lawn care contractors<p>You make ask one question of Mr. Stone<br>at that time. <p>See ya wouldn't want to be ya.

2. GrassRoots Lawn Care

GrassRoots Lawn Care Guest

Only one each? How terribly unfair. Okay then...<p>Did you or did you not, Mr. Stone engage in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinski? Remember, you're under oath.<p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>GrassRoots Lawn Care, Florida

3. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be unavailable for your Q & A.<p>I do pose a question as well.<p>Is your superiority due to genetic modification or alteration?<p>Please enlighten me to rid me of the shame of being inferior.

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

he said all &quot;inferior companies&quot; . Why did you answer toroguy? I am sure you don't think you are inferior. He didn't specify you lol. He kinda set you up

5. Hello:<p>I was a scrub too, I started out as one. But things got better & then I was on the top of the heap. Then I fell completely off. LOL<p>If you were never a scrub at one time or another, I bet you can walk on water to!<p>I was never a inferior lawn care contractor!<p>Hey I started that &quot;See ya wouldn't want to be ya.&quot;<p>LOL, Besides Stone I was only other one not to ask a question!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/

6. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

sorry stone i cant make that time i will be very busy wacthing The ROCK layen the smack down on HHH (wresling WWF Raw)<br>Ill stop in later though<br>Nick <p><p><br>

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I think the rock be fighten the undertaker this time. Since they been cracking each other upside the head lately with a chair

8. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Charles,<br>I am pretending to be inferior, Stone's self esteem is at stake here...

9. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

some how i think the rock undertaker and kane are going to end up together at the end of the night. personaly i want to see a 3D gosh i love that move. If ypu smell what the rock ......is cooken