1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LLC or INC. with a online service?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by eggy, Mar 23, 2002.

1. eggy

eggy LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering if anyone has become a LLC or incorporated online using one of the internet services available? Reccomendations on which one to use?
  2. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

You are just paying them to fill out your forms that you can most likely get online and mail in with a check. LLC are very non-involved. Did mine in about 20 minutes after searching the name in th UCC Database.. If you have any Q's let me know

Here is the stuff for Indiana..

3. eggy

eggy LawnSite Senior Member

That link didnt want to come up however I will do a search on the Indiana Gov. website. Thanks for the tip!
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Internet Company wanted $400 to do the complete LLC for me. My attorney would do it for me for $775 and I get advice. Figured the extra cash was worth it...and it was.
  5. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

I did it myself and had my cpa look it over. He said this looks good he then retyped it and signed it for no cost. I mailed to the state with my $50. check 2wks later I got it back and the next day my cpa got my EIN # over the ph. again no charge the whole ordeal cost me a whopping $50.
    Steve@Heavenly Greenscapes LLC:D